Monday, December 9, 2013

About Me!


Hi there and thanks for your interest!!

A little about me and my family!

I absolutely love my family and they are the most important thing to me. My husband Jeff, daughter Jocalyn, and we live in Las Vegas, Nevada with our two dogs Cricket and Choka. Jeff and I welcomed our adorable baby girl Jocalyn Evalyn Grace Magana into our lives in July of 2012 and in April of 2014 we welcomed Alaeyna Kaeyln Faith Magana. I stay at home with our amazing little loves and absolutely wouldn't wish for anything else. I also run my business out of our home and love that I can stay home with our daughter and accomplish my business goals at the same time. I am the luckiest person to have such an amazing husband and perfect daughters and they are without a doubt my world. Family means everything to me. I have many other interests and will be posting more about those as well.
Picture Time!
Our four legged kiddos - Cricket and Choka



Engagement

Our Marriage Ceremony




 Enjoying family visits before we moved to Las Vegas

Our first Las Vegas Date Night!

Our Family Wedding

Christmas 2011



Jocalyn Evalyn Grace Magana



 Thanksgiving 2012


Christmas 2012

Jocalyn is going to be a big sister!
Our due date is April 17th, 2014!

Alaeyna Kaelyn Faith Magana has arrived! 



 We got to bring our newest little love home on Easter :)



Only a few days old and Alaeyna is alert and sleeping so well! Yay!


Jocalyn is an amazing big sister! 



A little about how I started my Etsy shops and business.

I love staying home with our daughter but I certainly miss the income from my previous 8-5 job. I have always really loved crafting and creating beautiful, fun, and unique things. It has always been one of my goals run my own business. A while back a friend introduced me to Printest (which I am now completely addicted to!) and from there I discovered Etsy! The timing couldn't have been more perfect to combine my need for additional income as a stay at home mother and my love of creating beautiful handcrafted items. I have two Etsy shops one with items I create called Faith in Fairy Tales and another with supplies for headband making and crafting called Fairy Tale Makings.. I included the links below if you would like to check them out. I hope you enjoy my shops and I would enjoy your feedback. I enjoy getting custom orders and special requests so if you don't find something that suites your fancy please send me a message so we can create something you love!


My unique idea and creations for my Etsy shop Faith in Fairy Tales:

Faith in Fairy Tales offers a unique snap system for customizing your headbands, flowers, bows, hair accessories, pacifier clips, and toy tethers. I came up with this system when I was frustrated with purchasing the same headband in multiple sizes and color variations to accommodate my daughters changing sizes and clothes. I also wanted to find a way to use some of the same headbands, flowers, and bows for my own use. I was changing my daughters outfit and wishing that altering and combining her hair accessories was as easy and snapping her clothes on each day… I realized that if I used snaps that it could be just that easy. I have spent a great deal of time experimenting and perfecting my new idea and am excited to share the beautiful creations that have resulted with you! We also offer designs that are not interchangeable. We would love to create or customize an item or package for you so please let us know if you have any special requests or ideas.


My Etsy shop Fairy Tale Makings:

I only use the highest quality supplies when creating my items and I have always wanted to find a place where I could purchase them all in one place. I decided to create a shop where you can do just that. I have spent countless hours researching and testing the highest quality and best supplies for my items and continue to do so. I wanted use that knowledge to help others in making their own creations. Whether you want to make your own items to sell or just for your own personal use my shop is the place for you to find your makings!

 Find me elsewhere!

“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales

“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana

Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/

“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana

Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales

Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings


No comments:

Post a Comment