Friday, December 27, 2013

22 Weeks - 12/12/2013
















So last week plus I was super sick with some version of a vicious head cold and Jocalyn wasn’t doing so well either. I am still not feeling so great this week but compared to last week a few like a new person! I totally missed any kind of pictures for 21 weeks. I hate it when that happens! I really haven’t been as good about getting pictures this time around and I’m starting to get better about it. I guess that is what I get for being more picky about my pictures this time. I love looking back at my pictures from my pregnancy with Jocalyn and want to be able to do the same with this one. I have three sets of pictures this week and I hope to do a few each week. I’ll post the extra pictures in a separate post so this one doesn’t get too long. I like being able to go back and remember what outfits I put together especially when I’m trying to lay out clothes for the week or pack for a trip.

How far along?  22 Weeks - 12/12/2013 (22w, 22w 1d, 22w 6d)
Maternity clothes?
 I still mostly wear regular clothes and just make them work around the bump. I don’t have many maternity clothes but the ones I do have are definitely out now!
Stretch marks?  Nope! I am hoping to get lucky again this pregnancy!
Sleep:
 I’ve had a few nights were I can’t sleep too well but for the most part I’ve been sleeping great.
Best moment this week: When hubby got to feel baby moving!
Miss Anything?
I was a little sad when I couldn’t fit into a few shirts I love this week but I’m happy because that means our little princess is healthy and growing.  
Movement:  She has been moving so much and so strongly this week! You can really feel her movements on the outside now.
Food cravings:
 Bean and cheese burritos! Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Just smelling dishes or trash but other than that I am feeling so great especially compared to my pregnancy with Jocalyn.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, definitely. My bump is in full force these days!
Gender:  GIRL!!! We are so happy to have another little princess on the way!
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out?
 It is definitely out now.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. I kept them on all the way through the last time and I am hoping to do the same this time around.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just really excited and happy and staying very busy.
Looking forward to:
Working on the nursery more! I am putting everything down on paper and looking around for the items to complete everything now. I figure I will actually start doing the physical work near the end of January and beginning of February.
Jocalyn:  She is sleeping through the night more often so that is awesome! Sometimes she gets annoyed that there isn’t as much space on my lap anymore especially when I’m rocking her to sleep.
Hubby: Has been super busy as usual at work but he got to feel the baby moving this week and that was awesome!

Thanks for checking in!  - KK

 Find me elsewhere!
“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales
“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana
Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/
“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana
Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales

Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings

No comments:

Post a Comment