Saturday, December 28, 2013

23 Weeks - 12/19/2013









How far along?  23 Weeks - 12/19/2013 (Pictures 23 Weeks 1 Day)
Outfit: Grey Sweater Dress: Victoria’s Secret, Black Tights: Target, Red Boots: Two Lips - Vamp
Maternity clothes?  I still mostly wear regular clothes and just make them work around the bump. I don’t have many maternity clothes but the ones I do have are definitely out now!
Stretch marks?  Nope! I am hoping to get lucky again this pregnancy!
Sleep:
 I’ve had a few nights were I can’t sleep too well but for the most part I’ve been sleeping great.
Best moment this week: Hubby and I are almost completely settled on her name and I’m getting excited to finalize it and announce it!
Miss Anything?
Not this week. :)   
Movement:  She has been moving so much and so strongly. You can really feel her movements on the outside now.
Food cravings:
 Veggies and Salads, Oranges, and of course as always Kefir
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Just smelling dishes or trash but other than that I am feeling so great especially compared to my pregnancy with Jocalyn.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, definitely. My bump is in full force these days!
Gender:  GIRL!!! We are so happy to have another little princess on the way!
Labor Signs:
Starting to get some pretty intense Braxton Hix contractions. I had quite a lot with Jocalyn starting around 20 weeks so I’m guessing it will be the same this time around.
Belly Button in or out?
 It is definitely out now.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. I kept them on all the way through the last time and I am hoping to do the same this time around.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just really excited and happy and staying very busy.
Looking forward to:
I am really looking forward to our upcoming trip to New Mexico to visit family for Christmas. I am not looking forward to the drive so much but it will totally be worth it!
Jocalyn:  She is sleeping through the night more often so that is awesome! She is also starting to break upper molars through so that has proved for a few rough times this week. Poor thing has the worst time teething!
Hubby: Has been super busy as usual at work but we are excited for some time off for Christmas and New Years!
Updates: Just staying really busy getting ready for Christmas and our trip to New Mexico. This week we had the Children’s Christmas Party for Jeff’s squadron so that was really fun! I actually took my pictures that night after we got home.


Thanks for checking in!  - KK

 Find me elsewhere!
“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales
“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana
Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/
“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana
Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales
Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings

No comments:

Post a Comment