Saturday, December 28, 2013

24 Weeks - 12/26/2013 & Dinner Date Night


Hubby Bear and I received a dinner date night with babysitting courtesy of Dad and Mom for a Christmas gift. We were able to snag a few quick pictures before we headed out to dinner and I was able to get a few bump pictures in as well. It is so difficult to get pictures together so I was super excited to pull them up on the computer today.. and.. for whatever reason the pictures from our camera turned out super blurry! I was so disappointed! I decided to put them up anyway though. Hopefully we will be able to get some better ones this week.








How far along?  24 Weeks - 12/26/2013 (Pictures 24 Weeks 1 Day)
Outfit: Ivory Shirt and Cardigan: Express, Wine Cable Knit Fleece Lined Leggings: Jane.com (They are originally from White Plum), Black Boots: Naughty Monkey - D Ring
Maternity clothes?  I still mostly wear regular clothes and just make them work around the bump. I don’t have many maternity clothes but the ones I do have are definitely out now!
Stretch marks?  Nope! I am hoping to get lucky again this pregnancy!
Sleep:
 I haven’t been getting many chances to sleep with Jocalyn having these rough nights but when I get the chance to I’m sleeping like a rock haha.
Best moment this week: Spending Christmas with family! Everyone has gotten to feel her moving now too so that is really neat. I also really enjoyed date night with hubby bear!
Miss Anything?
Not this week. :)   
Movement:  She has been moving so much and so strongly. You can really feel her movements on the outside now. This week she shifted to one side and my belly got lop sided and you can see my belly moving when she kicks now too.
Food cravings:
 Oranges, yogurt, breakfast burritos, enchiladas, and of course as always Kefir
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Just mostly smelling dishes or trash but I have been still feeling iffy while recovering from getting sick on the drive here.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, definitely. My bump is in full force these days!
Gender:  GIRL!!! We are so happy to have another little princess on the way!
Labor Signs:
A bunch of really intense Braxton Hix contractions. I had a lot with Jocalyn pretty early on. The ones I had with her were more frequent but not this strong.
Belly Button in or out?
 It is definitely out now.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. I kept them on all the way through the last time and I am hoping to do the same this time around.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just really excited and happy and staying very busy.
Looking forward to:
Announcing her name! We have settled on the name and spelling and I love it!
Jocalyn:  She is having trouble sleeping and we’ve been up a ton with her at night but she is having an absolute blast at Nana and Papa’s house! She almost has her top molar through on one side and the one on the other side is trying to break through.
Hubby: He is enjoying some down time!
Updates: We are having a blast hanging out with family for the holidays. The drive here was a little rough because I got really sick the morning we left. Other than that though we are loving spending time relaxing and hanging out with the fam bam!


Thanks for checking in!  - KK

 Find me elsewhere!
“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales
“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana
Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/
“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana
Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales

Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings

No comments:

Post a Comment