Tuesday, December 17, 2013

20 Weeks - 11/28/2013 Ultrasound and Gender Reveal!

So we had our ultrasound on the day before Thanksgiving!!

And…

 

We are so excited to be having another princess!  

She was moving around just enough but not too much so we were able to get some really good looks at her. Hubby and I think her little nose is just precious! The tech and the doctor both agree that she is very healthy and that everything looks great so far. Needless to say we are very Thankful for a healthy baby and pregnancy! Jeff was able to get time off of work to come to the ultrasound so that was amazing to have him there. My parents were in town for Thanksgiving and it was extra special because they were able to come as well. Jocalyn was interested in what was going on but a little unsure as well. She really wanted to play with all of the buttons on the ultrasound machine and thought that part was really awesome haha.

I got so busy with family in town and with Thanksgiving that I totally didn’t get any pictures! Except of course for the wonderful ultrasound pictures! By the time I had time there wasn’t enough lighting and I was a tired mess haha. We didn’t even get any family pictures so that was a bummer but hopefully we can get a lot of them at Christmas.

 

How far along?  20 Weeks - 11/28/2013
Maternity clothes?
 Nope still in my regular clothes.

Stretch marks?  Nope! I am hoping to get lucky again this pregnancy!
Sleep:
 I’ve been a little less exhausted and am still sleeping well.

Best moment this week: Getting to go to our ultrasound and have the family here for Thanksgiving! Also, Jeff and I got to go on a real date night and we had a wonderful time.
Miss Anything?
I miss being able to sleep on my back and stomach and I missed being able to have a glass of wine at Thanksgiving dinner.
Movement:  Definitely getting stronger and you can feel them on the outside as well now too.
Food cravings:
 Hamburgers!
Anything making you queasy or sick:
My nausea is getting much better so I am so happy about that!
Have you started to show yet:
 Yes, definitely. My bump is in full force these days!
Gender:  GIRL!!! We are so happy to have another little princess on the way!
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out?
 It is definitely out now.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. I kept them on all the way through the last time and I am hoping to do the same this time around.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just really excited and happy and staying very busy.
Looking forward to:
Picking out hospital and homecoming outfits now that we know we are having a girl. I am a planner so I’m excited to be able to finish planning out the nursery and whatnot as well.
Jocalyn:  She is having a blast with the family in town for Thanksgiving
Hubby: He got to come to the ultrasound so that was amazing and he is finally getting a few days off for Thanksgiving.

 

Thanks for checking in!  - KK

 

 Find me elsewhere!

“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales

“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana

Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/

“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana

Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales

Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings

 

No comments:

Post a Comment