Wednesday, July 23, 2014

April 2014 Favorites

This month I have been sticking to the simple things for the most part!
 Note: I forgot to include the foundation and eye khol in the photo! Woops!
Bite Beauty Agave LipMask - I still can’t believe what a difference this makes for my lips. I cannot be without it! I have chronically dry peely lips and this is nothing short of magic in a tube. I put it on morning and night and have been for about 1-2 months now. You only need a tiny bit so this tube lasts for a very long time. I have only put a tiny dent in it so far. which is good because it is pricey.
First Aid Beauty FABUltra Repair Cream - Hands down the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. It helps sooth and hydrate my skin without leaving it greasy or clogging up my pores.  I’ve even used it on Jocalyn’s face and it helps heal her skin when she gets a rash or a dry patch. It is wonderful for helping to fade stretch marks and sooth stretched skin. I wish I would have thought to start using this on my belly before now.
First Aid Beauty FABFacial Radiance Polish - I use this once or twice a week or anytime my skin feels like it is starting to freak out. It leaves a good clean feeling that is difficult to describe. You can almost feel it working on any blemishes and deep down in your skin. It also leaves my face feeling nice and smooth without being shiny.
Glam Glow SumpermudClearing Treatment - This is the best face mask you will ever use.  It pulls all the nasty stuff out of your pores and oh so much more. Bonus is that you can actually see it working. Read all about it on their website here. I could seriously go on and on about this mask. I have gotten several people who aren't really into beauty products hooked on this stuff and for good reason… it is amazing. You can get a “samplesexy” trial of four of their masks or get a sample at your local Sephora. If I only could have one mask for the rest of my life this gem would be it.
TARTE MaracujaC-Brighter Eye Treatment - This eye cream is so nice for my sensitive skin and eyes. I can definitely see a difference It does exactly what it claims and I couldn’t be happier with it. “An intense, maracuja fruit- and vitamin C-infused, multitasking eye-treatment that visibly hydrates, firms, and brightens the delicate eye-area. “ - copied  from the Sephora What It Is section
Buxom Show Some SkinWeightless Skin Foundation - This foundation adds a light coverage and has pretty good staying power for a more minimal look than I normally go for. I also love that it has spf 30 in it to protect my skin. My skin is very sensitive and is especially so with sunscreen and this foundation actually leaves my skin feeling wonderful instead of gross and freaking out. (I totally forgot to include this when I was taking the picture of my favorites! Woops!)

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous SmolderingEyeliner in Brown - I like to line my upper water line with this especially when I’m in a hurry to give a little extra something to my eyes. I have really sensitive eyes and it doesn’t irritate them at all. This khol is a great color, inexpensive, easy to use, and comes with a sharpener. The brown works really well with my blue eyes and light skin to emphasize my eyes in a believable way with or without mascara. They also have black and grey if brown isn’t your thing. (And another one that I totally forgot to include this when I was taking the picture of my favorites! Double Woops!)

Maybelline Color ShowNail Polish in Pink Embrace, Chiffon Chic, and Lust for Lilac  - I have really fallen in love with this line of polishes. They are inexpensive, have great color selection, long lasting, and the formula is great. Oh and I think the packing is super cute!
Nalgene - I always have one of these with me and between living in a super dry climate, pregnancy, and now nursing that is more true than ever! I love these bottles and they last and last. :)
Lavender Coach Purse - One of my really good friends got this for me as a gift a year ago and I still love it so much. I am all about purple and sparkle and this purse has both! LOVE it! I get excited every time I switch back to it.
 

Thanks for checking in! - KK

Find me elsewhere!
 “Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales
“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana
Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/
“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana
Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales
Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings

No comments:

Post a Comment