Monday, July 21, 2014

39 Weeks - 04/10/2014

I have no clue what was going on with my hair this day so please excuse the mess!



Coloring and having a snack out front 

Earlier in the day


Hubby took pictures for us :)





Make Up


From the same week in my pregnancy with Jocalyn:

How far along?  39 Weeks - 04/10/2014 (Pictures: 39 Weeks 6 Days 04-16-2014)
Outfit: Maxi Dress: Maternity (This is one of my favorites! It is soooo comfy!)
Maternity clothes?  I still mostly wear regular clothes mixed with the few pieces of maternity clothes I have and just make them work around the bump. I wear a lot of leggings, jeggings, and cardigans!
Stretch marks?  I have a few small ones on my lower belly and hips and I got a few more this week. ;( I only got one or two on each hip with Jocalyn so I was really hopeful this time around. The little princess is starting to drop lower each week so I’m sure if she keeps that up my marks are going to get worse and I’ll probably get more.
Sleep:
 Starting to be pretty uncomfortable and super exhausted!
Best moment this week: Cuddling with my little family and talking about what we think the new little one will be like.
Miss Anything? Fitting into my cute summer clothes!
Movement:  She moves so much and so strongly! Each week it is impressive how much stronger she gets.
Food cravings:
 Girl Scout Thin Mints!!, Orange Juice, and of course as always Kefir and almost anything lemon or lime.
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Just mostly smelling dishes or trash.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, definitely. My bump is in full force these days! I’m hitting the huge phase haha.
Gender:  GIRL!!! We are so happy to have another little princess on the way!
Labor Signs:
A bunch of really intense Braxton Hix contractions. I am having to take it easier lately to keep them in check. I am also getting a lot of sharp pains. I’m starting to drop more each week and I didn’t with Jocalyn until I was in labor. I started and stopped labor twice this last week before Jeff got home so I’m curious to see what happens. I’m guessing she will stay in until a few days on either side of my due date now that hubby is home though.
Belly Button in or out?  It is definitely out now.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. I kept them on all the way through the last time and I am hoping to do the same this time around.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just really excited and happy about our baby girl. I won’t lie though… haha I get pretty cranky when I get over tired and hungry.
Looking forward to: Family coming to visit and meeting our littlest princess!
Jocalyn:  She is sleeping like a champ and hitting a crazy growth phase! I am soaking up all of the one on one time I can with her right now before the baby comes.
Hubby: He is home!! Yay!!
Updates: Just finishing up projects here and there and getting ready for family to come visit. I am guessing the little one is going to wait until right around my due date to come. Having Jeff home and distressing some seems to have put the brakes on labor for a bit. I am glad she is getting every extra day in there to get stronger! If my guess is right we should get to meet her in a week or so!

Thanks for checking in!  - KK

 Find me elsewhere!
“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales
“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana
Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/
“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana
Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales
Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings

No comments:

Post a Comment