Thursday, July 10, 2014

36 Weeks - 03/20/2014

Jocalyn and I were enjoying the wonderful weather outside 
on the patio. I seriously can’t get over how cute she is. So full of personality. :) I love my princess so much!


  
Haha if you can’t tell I’m tired this week! Yoga pants it is!




From the same week in my pregnancy with Jocalyn:




How far along?  36 Weeks - 03/20/2014 (Pictures: 36 Weeks 4 Days 03-23-2014)
Outfit: Hoodie and Yoga Pants: Victoria’s Secret, Tank Top and Sports Bra: Target
Maternity clothes?  I still mostly wear regular clothes mixed with the few pieces of maternity clothes I have and just make them work around the bump. I wear a lot of leggings, jeggings, and cardigans!
Stretch marks?  I have a few small ones on my lower belly and hips and I got a few more this week. ;( I only got one or two on each hip with Jocalyn so I was really hopeful this time around. The little princess is starting to drop lower each week so I’m sure if she keeps that up my marks are going to get worse and I’ll probably get more.
Sleep:
 Still thankfully sleeping comfortably!
Best moment this week: Just soaking up as much time with Jocalyn before her sister gets here and I have to share my attention.
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Movement:  She moves so much and so strongly! Each week it is impressive how much stronger she gets.
Food cravings:
 Lime Ice!!, Salad, Costco cheese pizza, Orange Juice, and of course as always Kefir and almost anything lemon or lime.
I’m obsessed with these!!

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Just mostly smelling dishes or trash.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, definitely. My bump is in full force these days!
Gender:  GIRL!!! We are so happy to have another little princess on the way!
Labor Signs:
A bunch of really intense Braxton Hix contractions. I am having to take it easier lately to keep them in check. I am also getting a lot of sharp pains. I’m starting to drop more each week and I didn’t with Jocalyn until I was in labor.
Belly Button in or out?  It is definitely out now.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. I kept them on all the way through the last time and I am hoping to do the same this time around.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just really excited and happy about our baby girl. I won’t lie though… haha I get pretty cranky when I get over tired and hungry.
Looking forward to: April!
Jocalyn:  She is sleeping like a champ and hitting a crazy growth phase!
Hubby: He is our hero. He is busy busy at work. :)
Updates: Our little lady is trying to make an appearance and I’m trying to convince her to wait until her Daddy gets home from his trip!!   

Thanks for checking in!  - KK

 Find me elsewhere!
“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales
“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana
Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/
“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana
Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales
Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings


No comments:

Post a Comment