Sunday, July 6, 2014

32 Weeks - 02/20/2014







The same week in my pregnancy with Jocalyn


How far along?  32 Weeks - 02/20/2014 (Pictures: 32 Weeks 3 Days 02-22-2014)
Outfit: Tank Top: Target, Black V-Neck: Target, Hooded Button Up: bbStyled.com, Jeggings: American Eagle, Boots: Blowfish Balsa, Necklace: Forever21, Nails: ?
I am in love with this shirt from BB Styled Boutique! It is sooo comfy and cute!
Maternity clothes?  I still mostly wear regular clothes mixed with the few pieces of maternity clothes I have and just make them work around the bump. I wear a lot of leggings and jeggings!
Stretch marks?  I found a few small ones on my lower belly and hips this week ;( I am pretty sure I know why. I had an allergic reaction to a laundry detergent, my skin isn’t liking the lotion I’ve been using, and because I haven’t been as good about taking my fish oil. My skin is just stressed out right now and couldn’t handle the extra growing this week. I know it is shallow of me but I definitely cried.
Sleep:  We have been crazy busy so we haven’t been having much time to sleep but when I do get the chance I take it!
Best moment this week: Jocalyn and baby playing tapping games with each other.
Miss Anything?
Not having stretch marks. Total first world problem but non the less I am really upset.
Movement:  She has been moving so much and so strongly. You can really feel her movements on the outside now and you can see my belly moving a ton when she kicks now too.
Food cravings:
 Bell Peppers and other veggies, BBQ, Orange Juice, and of course as always Kefir and almost anything lemon
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Just mostly smelling dishes or trash.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, definitely. My bump is in full force these days! I feel like our littlest princess is hitting a growth spurt this week for sure!
Gender:  GIRL!!! We are so happy to have another little princess on the way!
Labor Signs:
A bunch of really intense Braxton Hix contractions. I am having to take it easier lately to keep them in check. I am really having to slow down a lot and I’m soo tired.
Belly Button in or out?  It is definitely out now.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. I kept them on all the way through the last time and I am hoping to do the same this time around.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just really excited and happy about our baby girl. I won’t lie though… haha I get pretty cranky when I get over tired and hungry.
Looking forward to: April!
Jocalyn:  I just can’t get over what a perfect l little lady she is. :) I couldn’t be more lucky or blessed.
Hubby: He is our hero. He is busy busy at work. :)
Updates: I have just been working a lot and spending as much time with the fam bam as possible. :)


Thanks for checking in!  - KK

 Find me elsewhere!
“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales
“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana
Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/
“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana
Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales
Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings


No comments:

Post a Comment