Friday, February 21, 2014

26 Weeks - 01/09/2014


I was so excited that hubby got home early from work today! Jocalyn and I were about to go out and check the mail so Jeff took my pictures for me again! We barely caught enough light but yay! I rarely get to take pictures in any kind of good light let alone outside so I get super excited when either of those things happen. Lol don’t mind my crazy hair day and sunglasses haha.

These two just melt my heart






 I love this little girl! :) 


 Belly!






How far along?  26 Weeks - 1/9/2014 (Pictures are actually on the day this week! Whhaaatt! Crazy! Lol )
Outfit: Maroon Shirt: Target, Black and Cream Cardigan: Bohme, Leggings: Jane.com, Black Boots: Blowfish - Balsa, Necklace: Express
Maternity clothes?  I still mostly wear regular clothes mixed with the few pieces of maternity clothes I have and just make them work around the bump. I wear a lot of leggings and jeggings!
Stretch marks?  Nope! I am hoping to get lucky again this pregnancy!
Sleep:
 Wonderful!  
Best moment this week: Just enjoying time with my awesome little family. :) I love them so much and am so so blessed to have such an amazing husband, daughter, and little one on the way.
Miss Anything?
Not this week. :)   
Movement:  She has been moving so much and so strongly. You can really feel her movements on the outside now and you can see my belly moving when she kicks now too.
Food cravings:
 Oranges, yogurt, breakfast burritos, enchiladas, bean and cheese burritos, Costco cheese pizza, and of course as always Kefir and almost anything lemon
Anything making you queasy or sick:
Just mostly smelling dishes or trash.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes, definitely. My bump is in full force these days!
Gender:  GIRL!!! We are so happy to have another little princess on the way!
Labor Signs:
A bunch of really intense Braxton Hix contractions.
Belly Button in or out?  It is definitely out now.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. I kept them on all the way through the last time and I am hoping to do the same this time around.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just really excited and happy.
Looking forward to: Getting to watch all of the movements that I’m feeling so strongly!
Jocalyn:  She is starting to sleep better again! Yay!  It is cute watching her realize there is a baby in my belly. She can feel the baby moving now and it is adorable to see/feel their interactions already.
Hubby: He is busy busy again at work as usual. :) Despite that he is still such an awesome daddy and hubby.
Updates: Just working on a bunch of errands, to do list items, and helping hubby out.


Thanks for checking in!  - KK

 Find me elsewhere!
“Like” Faith in Fairy Tales on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FaithinFairyTales
“Follow” me on Instagram at: http://instagram.com/kierankmagana
Check out my boards and “Pin” boards on Pinterest at:  http://www.pinterest.com/kieranmagana/boards/
“Follow” me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/KieranKMagana
Faith in Fairy Tales Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaithinFairyTales
Fairy Tale Makings Etsy Shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyTaleMakings


No comments:

Post a Comment